Steps for Enrollment (Transitional Kindergarten – 8th Grade)
- The following items must be received by the Admissions Director to begin the application process:
- Completed online application
- Non-refundable Application Fee (paid online)
- Non-refundable New Student Admission Evaluation Fee (paid online)
- Certified Copy of Birth Certificate
- Signed and completed Authorization and Permission to Release Information, which we will send to current school to request copy of most recent report card, most recent achievement test scores, and any psychological or education testing reports
- Signed and completed Disciplinary Record Request
- Two (2) completed Confidential Recommendation forms from teachers or administrator at current school (this must be mailed or faxed directly from the current school)
- Once the admissions director has received the application, she will contact the parents to schedule a date and time to bring their child to Faith Lutheran School for the New Student Admission Evaluation.
- The parents/guardians and child may have an informal meeting with the principal and admissions director to discuss the child’s admission and educational placement. Faith Lutheran School reserves the right to place students according to admissions test results and evaluation.
- You will receive notification of your child’s enrollment status within 10 days of completing all admission requirements.
- Upon receiving an acceptance letter, the following items will be required within 15 business days to guarantee placement:
- Full payment of Registration Fee
- Proof of current immunization (GA-3231 Certificate of Immunization)
(These records are kept on file in the school office.)
- Waiting lists will be established after classes have reached the maximum enrollment.Faith Lutheran School adheres to State of Georgia Board of Education entrance age requirements of September 1st.
Faith Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, athletic and other school administered programs.